A Few Of The Many Companies We Represent
We Specialize In Providing The Coverage You Need
Not all policies are created equal, and not all consumers have similar needs.
Often called “pure insurance” because it’s intended only to protect your dependents in case you die prematurely.
- The greatest death benefit for the lowest premium.
- The premiums remain the same throughout the contract’s duration.
- The most common terms are 10, 15, 20, and 30 years.
Term insurance is significantly less expensive when compared to whole life.
It’s a type of coverage that doesn’t require a clinical examination as a part of the underwriting process.
- You need life insurance immediately and don’t want to delay.
- You simply want to avoid going through a physical exam.
- You can have coverage in force within days instead of weeks.
- The coverage can be anywhere from $50,000 up to as much as $500,000.
What defines a high risk category? Four categories are regarded as high risk. They include:
- Illness: serious or terminal disease such as diabetes, cancer or a stroke.
- Activities: such as scuba diving, skydiving or racing cars.
- Professions: such as firefighters, miners, pilots, and underwater welders.
- Habits: cigarette smoking, cigars, or being overweight.
By reviewing the sample life insurance rates by age, term, coverage, you can estimate quotes before applying.
We believe it’s a fair business practice to show all estimated rates without asking for a personal information.
Let Us Help You Find The Right Policy For You
A broker represents the client, not the insurer. Don’t get trapped dealing with just one insurance company.
Choosing The Right Broker Is The Key To The Best Policy
Prices are fixed by law so why go elsewhere to find the lowest quote
One might think choosing an insurance broker should be an effortless process. Select the one that offers you the lowest price, right? Well, that’s certainly not the case. Rather than submitting applications with eight different carriers, use a broker who has extensive knowledge in dealing with your distinct health condition to place you with the appropriate carrier with the highest chance for approval.
Latest From The Blog