Insurance and Finance Writer
Dorothea Hudson has been professionally writing in many spheres since 2013. She has written on entertainment, insurance, finance, travel, technology, AI, renewable energy, crypto, fundraising, and real estate for many websites. Her work has been published for British retailer Marks and Spencer, Kroger Magazine, the Vision Group, and more.
Her passions include writing, music, running, travel, technology, coding, and crypto. She enjoys educating her readers on insurance and providing practical financial advice. Dorothea graduated magna cum laude from the College of Charleston with a B.A. in English. She also was a student abroad at Cambridge University, studying English and creative writing.
- Forethought Life Insurance Company Review (2023)
- Fidelity Life Association Insurance Company Review
- Pros and Cons of Term Life Insurance
- Best Life Insurance Companies That Allow Assignment of Collateral (2023)
- Affordable Life Insurance for Veterans