How To Cancel Cincinnati Life Insurance In 2 Easy Steps
If you are thinking about how to cancel your Cincinnati Life insurance, know that it can be done in two easy steps. There is always research to be done before deciding to cancel your Cincinnati Life insurance policy. If financial obligations are not an issue, then canceling your policy may be what is best for you and your family. Call 1-800-783-4479 and speak to a representative today.
Free Life Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jul 27, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident life insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one life insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider. Our life insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about life insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything life insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by life insurance experts.
- Canceling Cincinnati Life insurance can be done in two easy steps
- Services, such as coverage and an address change, can be requested by email
- The Cincinnati Life Insurance company has an insurer financial strength of A+
If you want to know how to cancel Cincinnati Life insurance, start by knowing that it can be completed in up to two easy steps.
Most of Cincinnati Life’s insurance policies have guaranteed options up to age 121. These policies come with benefits such as the return of premium features. Any questions you may have can be found and answered at Effortless Insurance’s life insurance frequently asked questions page.
Learn about the different policies that can be best for you and your family. Enter your ZIP code and get a free quote today.
How to Cancel Cincinnati Life Insurance
According to The Balance, it can be canceled in two easy steps: calling Cincinnati Life insurance phone number at 1-800-783-4479. Once on the phone and speaking to a representative, request the way to cancel a policy.
There is always research to do before making a big decisions – such as canceling Cincinnati Life insurance.
Talk to an agent or field representative to consider options and evaluate what is the best move to make with you and your family.
What will I need to cancel my life insurance?
To easily complete the process of canceling your life insurance policy, it is best to have some information at the ready when you speak to a representative or agent.
- Your name and your mailing address
- The policy number
- Make note of the date you are choosing to cancel
- Reason why you wish to cancel your life insurance coverage
- Effective date of when the policy should be canceled
If you decide to write a letter to cancel your policy, ensure that you have what is mentioned above included in your letter as well as a signature on your letter.
You will want to fax, mail or upload the life insurance cancellation letter so you have a receipt of sending it.
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Why might I cancel Cincinnati Life insurance?
There are a few different reasons why you may be considering canceling your Cincinnati Life insurance policy. Everybody has different circumstances going on in their lives that may lead them to wonder if they should rid their Cincinnati Life insurance or not.
Before deciding to cancel, ask yourself the following questions:
- Could my family lose the house or car from not being able to make the payments?
- If your family does not have the financial ability for payment upkeep, property can become repossessed.
- Do I have any present or future financial obligations?
- Think about credit card debts, paying for a future wedding, burial expenses and things of that nature.
- Will my family be able to keep up with daily expenses without me?
- Consider expenses such as gas, groceries and preparing for retirement.
- Would converting my term insurance into a whole life make sense?
- Think about whether or not you have pre-existing conditions and how much you are living to you heir(s).
If financial obligations are not an issue, then you may be okay with canceling your policy.
If financial obligations are an issue, or will be, then you may want to research other options other than cancelling your policy.
A few other things to consider before canceling your policy include:
- Does your current policy no longer meet your needs? Would it be more beneficial to replace it or cancel it?
- You could have decided your death benefit is not enough and it is ready for a policy upgrade.
- Assess your current age and health and consider, from there, what’s best for you in terms of replacing your policy or canceling it.
- If your health has significantly changed, it may be more difficult to find coverage if terminating a policy and applying for a new one.
What other ways can I contact the Cincinnati Life insurance company?
Policyholders may pay a policy or report a claim by Cincinnati life insurance phone number at any time.
Calls and emails will be answered on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon EST.
Services such as coverage or address changes can be requested by email at [email protected]
Cincinnati Life Insurance Company has many different phone lines for the different services that clients may need help with.
- Automated pay by phone
- Payment support
- Online services support
- Personal policy services
- Life policy services
- Business policy services
Life insuranceand policyholders who need assistance can access their Cincinnati Life insurance login and then are asked to complete and return a Policy Service Form.
What is Cincinnati’s financial review rating?
The Cincinnati Life Insurance company has an insurer financial strength of A+ rated by A.M. Best. This rating places the company in the superior category, a category that presents only about 12% of companies with this high of recognition.
Cincinnati’s products are only offered through a select group of premier independent agents who are locally based and apply their expertise to identify risks, while customizing insurance policies to meet their clients needs.
What this company takes pride in, is how they personalize their services for their clients. They do this by having a select, intimate group of agencies that perform as the premier insurance organizations in their local communities.
Other insurer rating providers – Fitch, Moody’s and S&P Global Ratings – have also rated Cincinnati Life Insurance company in an A category.
What has been rated is corporate debt, standard market subsidiaries, excess and surplus lines subsidiary under Cincinnati Financial Corporation. The Cincinnati Life Insurance Company was also rated in a stand-alone category, receiving an A+ from every rating provider that rated.
Agents and policyholders are offered a strong local presence, one-of-a kind claims service, and competitive insurance products.
Learn about what different life insurance policies have to offer. Enter your ZIP code and get a free quote today.